...the thing we do instead of the things we're supposed to do... Posts on Mondays & Thursdays
Monday, April 25, 2022
Gang Of Four – Solid Gold & Another Day/Another Dollar
OK, it's been a month...let's post up another one of those Infinite Zero Gang Of Four reissues. As with the "Entertainment!/Yellow EP" reissue, this one combines a full-length with a North American 12"; in this case, "Another Day/Another Dollar" combines the crucial "To Hell With Poverty" 7" with a pair of 1981-era live tracks and the B-side from the "What We All Want" 7".
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Read This One
Post #400: Double Dagger - Ragged Rubble
It took from May to August 2000 to go from 100 to 200 posts. Then I hit 300 posts two days before Christmas 2000. And now I'm here, anot...
People Liked These
-
I'm writing this blog about 35 minutes before it's scheduled to post. It's less than an hour to Labor Day, so I don't feel p...
-
This one's in honor of the record-slinging, mixtape-making hydra over at Jonkyblog, who are a daily visit for me, and have recently kick...
-
It seems like the great Blogger blogroll blackout of 2026 has yet to resolve itself. I haven't seen Primitive Offerings pop up in anyone...

No comments:
Post a Comment