Monday, April 25, 2022

Gang Of Four – Solid Gold & Another Day/Another Dollar

OK, it's been a month...let's post up another one of those Infinite Zero Gang Of Four reissues. As with the "Entertainment!/Yellow EP" reissue, this one combines a full-length with a North American 12"; in this case, "Another Day/Another Dollar" combines the crucial "To Hell With Poverty" 7" with a pair of 1981-era live tracks and the B-side from the "What We All Want" 7".

At the risk of sounding like a dick, I very clearly prefer the Dave Allen era lineup to all other Go4 lineups. Maybe it's a result of anti-disco prejudice, maybe I'm just an idiot. Although "I Love A Man In Uniform" is a straight bop...



Click here to download.

No comments:

Read This One

Post #400: Double Dagger - Ragged Rubble

It took from May to August 2000 to go from 100 to 200 posts. Then I hit 300 posts two days before Christmas 2000. And now I'm here, anot...

People Liked These