If you like short, fast, and loud, this is a must have.
...the thing we do instead of the things we're supposed to do... Posts on Mondays & Thursdays
Friday, July 22, 2022
various artists - Fiesta Comes Alive!
This is an all-time slammer of a comp, bringing together live tracks from Fiesta Grande's five fests, running from 1993 to 1997. It ticks so many boxes for me: live from Gilman Street; featuring numerous luminaries from the extreme punk scene; out on the always-choice Slap A Ham Records; a cover inspired by "Frampton Comes Alive".
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Read This One
Post #400: Double Dagger - Ragged Rubble
It took from May to August 2000 to go from 100 to 200 posts. Then I hit 300 posts two days before Christmas 2000. And now I'm here, anot...
People Liked These
-
I'm writing this blog about 35 minutes before it's scheduled to post. It's less than an hour to Labor Day, so I don't feel p...
-
It seems like the great Blogger blogroll blackout of 2026 has yet to resolve itself. I haven't seen Primitive Offerings pop up in anyone...
-
Here's a bulleted list why "Action!" is my Mojo Monday pick this week: I just posted three John Barry compilations, and while ...

No comments:
Post a Comment