Friday, April 24, 2009

Spazz - La Revancha

(found this pic of Chris Dodge here)
Holy shit, I actually came back. Funny story there...maybe I'll tell you all about it someday.

Here is the first Spazz full-length, La Revancha, released all the way back in 1997, which, frankly, feels like a million years ago. I didn't grow up hip to Napalm Death, much less Infest & Crossed Out, so this was really a revelation for me. I really miss the whole "power violence" movement, and I still kick myself for not hoofing it out to Berkeley with Chamberlain for the last Spazz show at Gilman St. There's still nothing like a good wall of death to get the heart pumping.

More to come, I swear. And if you're just showing up for the first time, I think most of the links are still live, so getcher rock on, pilgrim.










Spazz - La Revancha
(click the record to DL)

RIYL: short, fast, loud


No comments:

Read This One

Post #400: Double Dagger - Ragged Rubble

It took from May to August 2000 to go from 100 to 200 posts. Then I hit 300 posts two days before Christmas 2000. And now I'm here, anot...

People Liked These