So here's the deal: I went to New York for 8 days of ToyFair. I contracted a stomach bug and had a dose of the Creeping Death. I got home and my grandfather died. I drove to Atlanta, sharted myself in a Mercury Grand Marquis and then drove home, all in the space of 72 hours. I played with the Blackberry my wife gave my for Valentine's Day. I bought a new living room set. I listened to a lot of Beauty Pill, Bastard & Pulling Teeth. I promise I'll write something new, starting this week. February & March have just been...well, fucked up beyond all recognition.
...the thing we do instead of the things we're supposed to do... Posts on Mondays & Thursdays
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Read This One
Post #400: Double Dagger - Ragged Rubble
It took from May to August 2000 to go from 100 to 200 posts. Then I hit 300 posts two days before Christmas 2000. And now I'm here, anot...
People Liked These
-
The logo for this website should read, "time comes for us all." Today's reminder is that this sampler, from the esteemed RevDi...
-
This is the rare instance on this blog where what I'm sharing isn't a first generation copy from my personal archive. In this case, ...
-
This is one of those good "liner notes"-type compilations where you're guaranteed to learn about your favorite artist's fa...
No comments:
Post a Comment