I forgot about my old Tumblr until today. If you want to know what mental illness looks like...what's wrong with you?
...the thing we do instead of the things we're supposed to do... Posts on Mondays & Thursdays
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Read This One
Post #400: Double Dagger - Ragged Rubble
It took from May to August 2000 to go from 100 to 200 posts. Then I hit 300 posts two days before Christmas 2000. And now I'm here, anot...
People Liked These
-
I'm writing this blog about 35 minutes before it's scheduled to post. It's less than an hour to Labor Day, so I don't feel p...
-
It seems like the great Blogger blogroll blackout of 2026 has yet to resolve itself. I haven't seen Primitive Offerings pop up in anyone...
-
Here's a look back to when people still thought the Red Hot Chili Peppers were edgy, when college rock meant you could loop Fields of th...
No comments:
Post a Comment