...the thing we do instead of the things we're supposed to do... Posts on Mondays & Thursdays
Friday, March 25, 2022
Gang Of Four - Entertainment & Yellow EP
Look, there's no need for me to spill the veritable digital ink over recordings that have been far better lauded than the likes of this humble ape. So let this tiny blog stand as a continuation of my ongoing Infinite Zero posts, a share of something I've owned since it came out in 1995, and a reminder that, even if I lose my job in the next 24 hours (a very possible future), no matter how bad things get, no one can take away the likes of Gang Of Four from me. A stone cold classic, a must own, a reason for continued existence.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Read This One
Post #400: Double Dagger - Ragged Rubble
It took from May to August 2000 to go from 100 to 200 posts. Then I hit 300 posts two days before Christmas 2000. And now I'm here, anot...
People Liked These
-
I'm writing this blog about 35 minutes before it's scheduled to post. It's less than an hour to Labor Day, so I don't feel p...
-
This one's in honor of the record-slinging, mixtape-making hydra over at Jonkyblog, who are a daily visit for me, and have recently kick...
-
It seems like the great Blogger blogroll blackout of 2026 has yet to resolve itself. I haven't seen Primitive Offerings pop up in anyone...

1 comment:
Thank you
Post a Comment