Monday, September 14, 2026

Primitive Offerings Official Mixtape #3 - 49 Years Later...

I'm a big believer in a birthday boy giving gifts on his big day. And thus we present the third official mixtape from Primitive Offerings LLC, selecting one song from each year I've been on the planet that means something to me. 50 tracks, 141 minutes. I also just noticed I've also been at this blog for eighteen years. 18 YEARS! Inconceivable!

Happy birthday to me, happy birthday to all of us. Stay alive, friends.

Click here to download.

Tracklist
1977 - Buzzcocks, "Boredom"
1978 - The Slits, "Typical Girls"
1979 - Gang Of Four, "At Home He's A Tourist"
1980 - Bad Brains, "Pay To Cum"
1981 - Blitz, "Someone's Gonna Die"
1982 - Cock Sparrer, "Take 'Em All"
1983 - Minor Threat, "Little Friend"
1984 - Iron Maiden, "2 Minutes To Midnight"
1985 - Hüsker Dü, "Makes No Sense At All"
1986 - Shop Assistants, "I Don't Wanna Be Friends With You"
1987 - Naked Raygun, "Vanilla Blue"
1988 - Operation Ivy, "Yellin' In My Ear"
1989 - Swiz, "Sunstroke"
1990 - Neanderthal, "Brain Tourniquet"
1991 - Leatherface, "Springtime"
1992 - Screeching Weasel, "I Wanna Be A Homosexual"
1993 - Bikini Kill, "Rebel Girl"
1994 - Jawbreaker, "Outpatient"
1995 - Huggy Bear, "Erotic Bleeding"
1996 - Aus-Rotten, "The System Works For Them"
1997 - The Get Up Kids, "Burned Bridges"
1998 - The Monorchid, "A Was For Anarchy"
1999 - Vaz, "Blocked By Satellite"
2000 - Dillinger Four, "Music Is None Of My Business"
2001 - American Nightmare, "Protest Song #00"
2002 - Majority Rule, "Not In My Name"
2003 - Wrangler Brutes, "Male Fraud"
2004 - Flowers In The Attic, "The Mouth The Salt And The Open Wound"
2005 - Mission Of Burma, "Youth Of America [Live]"
2006 - The Vicious, "Alienated"
2007 - Double Dagger, "Luxury Condos For The Poor"
2008 - Jay Reatard, "Night of Broken Glass"
2009 - Daniel Striped Tiger, "The Great Bust On Antarctica"
2010 - Giuda, "Number 10"
2011 - Terrible Feelings, "Tied Up"
2012 - Ceremony, "Hysteria"
2013 - Self Defense Family, "Not Considered A Flight Risk"
2014 - Sunny Day Real Estate, "Lipton Witch"
2015 - G.L.O.S.S., "G.L.O.S.S. (We're From The Future)"
2016 - KRIMEWATCH, "New York Nightmare"
2017 - The Chats, "Smoko"
2018 - closer, "Gift Shop"
2019 - Electric Chair, "House Of Abuse"
2020 - Zulu, "Do Tha Right Thing (And Stop Frontin')"
2021 - Posy, "BUY BUY BUY"
2022 - Judy And The Jerks, "California"
2023 - Adulkt Life, "Future Cops"
2024 - Uranium Club, "Small Grey Man"
2025 - Black Eyes, "Break a Leg"
2026 - Painist, "The Implicit Coda"

1 comment:

Eric S. said...

Happy happy joy joy, what a set list, and here's to 50 more...

Read This One

Post #400: Double Dagger - Ragged Rubble

It took from May to August 2000 to go from 100 to 200 posts. Then I hit 300 posts two days before Christmas 2000. And now I'm here, anot...

People Liked These