The last time I posted anything here, it was 2009, and I thought the fucking world had come to an end. 7 years is a long time ago, and I've moved many miles.
If you grab anything here, here's something "new". I made this for 14 year old me so he wouldn't feel so goddamned out of place. If you throw this on a C-90, side A ends with "Systematic Death". Rip it to a disc, throw it on your space phone, lathe cut it onto 6 different platters and play at 78 rpm. This land is your land.
Download here.
...the thing we do instead of the things we're supposed to do... Posts on Mondays & Thursdays
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Read This One
Post #400: Double Dagger - Ragged Rubble
It took from May to August 2000 to go from 100 to 200 posts. Then I hit 300 posts two days before Christmas 2000. And now I'm here, anot...
People Liked These
-
This one's in honor of the record-slinging, mixtape-making hydra over at Jonkyblog, who are a daily visit for me, and have recently kick...
-
I'm writing this blog about 35 minutes before it's scheduled to post. It's less than an hour to Labor Day, so I don't feel p...
-
It seems like the great Blogger blogroll blackout of 2026 has yet to resolve itself. I haven't seen Primitive Offerings pop up in anyone...

1 comment:
Post a Comment