Did I buy this on CD when it came out? I know I had a copy of the game that I played the ever-loving shit out of in 2006, but it seems unlikely I would have chosen a CD over the double LP, considering how much I loved Dan The Automator back then. C'mon...the man helped create the Dr. Octagon & Deltron 3030 records.
...the thing we do instead of the things we're supposed to do... Posts on Mondays & Thursdays
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Read This One
Post #400: Double Dagger - Ragged Rubble
It took from May to August 2000 to go from 100 to 200 posts. Then I hit 300 posts two days before Christmas 2000. And now I'm here, anot...
People Liked These
-
I'm writing this blog about 35 minutes before it's scheduled to post. It's less than an hour to Labor Day, so I don't feel p...
-
This one's in honor of the record-slinging, mixtape-making hydra over at Jonkyblog, who are a daily visit for me, and have recently kick...
-
It seems like the great Blogger blogroll blackout of 2026 has yet to resolve itself. I haven't seen Primitive Offerings pop up in anyone...

No comments:
Post a Comment