Maybe I'll get the itch again soon after I'm done re-ripping 10% of what I still own...which is a lot.
...the thing we do instead of the things we're supposed to do... Posts on Mondays & Thursdays
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Read This One
Post #400: Double Dagger - Ragged Rubble
It took from May to August 2000 to go from 100 to 200 posts. Then I hit 300 posts two days before Christmas 2000. And now I'm here, anot...
People Liked These
-
I'm writing this blog about 35 minutes before it's scheduled to post. It's less than an hour to Labor Day, so I don't feel p...
-
This one's in honor of the record-slinging, mixtape-making hydra over at Jonkyblog, who are a daily visit for me, and have recently kick...
-
It seems like the great Blogger blogroll blackout of 2026 has yet to resolve itself. I haven't seen Primitive Offerings pop up in anyone...
3 comments:
Hello Ape Mummy,
Sorry to see you temporarily leaving the building. Good luck and I hope you return soon.
tsi&hrjs
I feel your pain. Dead drives suck. And I hate to see another great blog go down. Hope to see you back in the saddle someday -- and meanwhile maybe in the comments sections of other blogs!
Thank you for your interesting selection so far, for sharing your great interest in music or movies, and I wish you'll enjoy your other activities!
Post a Comment